e.solutions now 49% subsidiary of Volkswagen Car.Software Org Wolfsburg AG

On November 5, 2020, Audi Electronics Venture GmbH merged with Volkswagen Car.Software Org Wolfsburg AG (hereinafter referred to as CSO). As a result e.solutions GmbH is a 49% subsidiary of CSO for a good month now. The other 51% are still held by Elektrobit Automotive GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Continental AG. This step brings e.solutions closer to the CSO, which bundles the investments and subsidiaries as a Volkswagen Group company, that develop software in the vehicle and for digital ecosystems. e.solutions will remain an independent joint venture. 
We look forward to continuing to contribute our many years of expertise to the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group.

Published on 25.11.2020