e.solutions becomes part of the software strategy of the VW Group

We at e.solutions have played a major role in building software competence within Audi AG since our foundation in 2009.

At the beginning of the year, e.solutions became part of the efforts to bundle and strengthen software competence within the Volkswagen Group. e.solutions has therefore become a subsidiary within the Volkswagen AG. The shareholding of Elektrobit Automotive GmbH in e.solutions GmbH remains unaffected. Elektrobit still holds 51% of the shares. The remaining 49% are now held by Porsche Siebte Vermögensverwaltung GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Volkswagen AG.

We will continue to profitably contribute in this new set-up with our 10 years of series production expertise in the development of software for infotainment systems, instrument clusters and communication modules in the new setting and are looking forward to the cooperation.

In the future, the automotive experience will take place mainly in the interior, and we are developing the software for it!

Published on 05.02.2020